Thursday, June 17, 2010

I had a c-section 5 mts ago and I got ill after with high BP that the Dr could not understand and de

I had a resting heart rate of 122, i was restless and could not sleep even after a sleep aid and two pain pills. I had zero tolorance for food or water, and ended up severly dehydrated. I was ill for ten days and my BP was like 180 over 105. I felt like my heart was gonna explode and I was out of breath just sitting. If I fell asleep I woke up gasping for air as if I had been holding my breath. I felt very nervous I was sensitive to any stimulation like visitors would make my BP go way up, I felt like I woud faint and I was very weak. The doctors ran blood work and said I was fine other than low potassium, I was diagnosed as dehydrated on my third visit to the ER I know that something was making me sick. I think it was the spinal anesthesia but I am not sure I still have tingling from time to time in my shoulder and leg. was it an over dose or did they mess with the nerves that control BP? I felt like my cental nervous system was on high and I could not wind down It was not my 1st baby



I had a c-section 5 mts ago and I got ill after with high BP that the Dr could not understand and dehydration?

it probably could have been an overdose of what it sounds like but they also could have messed with the nerves at the same time.



I had a c-section 5 mts ago and I got ill after with high BP that the Dr could not understand and dehydration?

Honey if that doctor didn%26#039;t have the answer, we sure don%26#039;t. Only guesses. Perhaps you should see another doctor. I would only go to an ob-gyn as they are more experienced.



peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive