Thursday, June 17, 2010

I've gained 4lb since I started working out- HELP!?

Im within normal weight range for my height. I rejoined my gym in early April and since then, have gone up 4 pounds...I workout an hour cardio within my target heart range and do weight training and ab work for about 1/2 hour as laid out by a trainer. I burn about 700-800 calories according to my heart rate monitor...I consume 1250-1500 calories per day, a clean eating diet, no processed foods or white flours/sugars. HELP!!! I also notice that my abdominal area SEEMS more flabby...what the heck am I doing wrong???



I%26#039;ve gained 4lb since I started working out- HELP!?

it could just possibly be muscle weight



I%26#039;ve gained 4lb since I started working out- HELP!?

You%26#039;re fine, you%26#039;re gaining muscle mass. It%26#039;s much healthier than fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive