Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pregnancy worries?

Im 30 weeks pregnant now , throughout my whole pregnancy Ive never worried about anything , Ive always just went about my business like I didnt even know I was pregnant , I would stay busy with bills and errands , I never take my prenatal pills cause they make me SO SICK , and during moving time I would lift heavy boxes , I also smoked during the beginning of my pregnancy . All my test came back normal and the ultrasound looks great , his heart rate is normal and sounds great , the doctor said Ive had a great pregnancy . Now Ive got 10 weeks left and Im starting to stress , what if the baby is born with webb feet or some type of mutation or heart problem ? what if I dont have everything I need ? I worry about labor and what is going to happen , I completely stressing out about money and time and worried Im not ready to have this baby . Did you go through this with your first born , is this normal ?



Pregnancy worries?

This is normal! You are starting the nesting period, and it%26#039;ll go away when you hold your little one. Even if he has webbed feet! Good luck, and blessings to you and your new family!



Pregnancy worries?

I am 20 weeks preg with my 3rd baby. With this preg and my last preg i had terrible anxiety for the first 3 months. About similiar things to you. It just passed for me but i had terrible trouble sleeping ect. I am finally starint to feel more confident and relaxed now...and ive done this 2 times already! Its very normal...all i can say is too take one day or one moment at a time and every time you start projecting to the future pull your self up and take a few deep breaths and come back to now. Its very important to do this in labour!



And no im not a hippy...i just know how it feels. Go to the doc if it continues and have a chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive