Thursday, June 17, 2010

What can I do about my really long cycle?

My peroid last to me what seems like a really long time. Some times it lasts 14 or 15 days and sometimes it makes me really moody! What can I do about it? Is there any way that I can naturaly shorten it. I have thought about getting on birth contrul pills to make it shorter but then I worry about my heart cause I have a really high heart rate. So what do I do?



What can I do about my really long cycle?

A doctor would the place to start to have these questions answered. I wouldn%26#039;t rely on a bunch of wanna be doctors to give you the answers!



What can I do about my really long cycle?

Talk to your doctor because I ended up needing a procedure done and OH MY GOD DID IT HELP!!! It could be a hormone inbalance and you may need some to help you out but that is very hard to deal with as for over the counter help my mother used to make me drink lemon tea only helped slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive