Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Adrienne's dilemna:?

ok. Here%26#039;s the deal. ( please answer this someone--I%26#039;m really desperate...) I%26#039;ve been having some bad symptoms--since August! And I%26#039;ve been to 3 hospitals and several doctors appointments and no one can give me a straight answer--it%26#039;s very frustrating. I%26#039;ve pretty much been laying in my front room in front of the tv for the last 5 months. Ok so I%26#039;m having some major heart palpitations and of course my left arm is going numb. But the top of my left arm is really sore--like it was bruised and my chest is the same way--Sore all over--very tender to the touch. I%26#039;ve been sweating pretty bad all over and major nausia and vomiting. My blood pressure is up and my heart rate is way up. Also yesterday I sarted having stomach trembles--what%26#039;s that about? I don%26#039;t have a cough. Anyone?



Adrienne%26#039;s dilemna:?

Other than the stomach trembles, you are describing the classic symptoms of heart attack. I don%26#039;t know where you live. In the United States, many women who are having heart attacks go to the emergency room and are sent home without ever being tested for heart attack. You need to go to a cardiologist now. You should be wearing a heart monitor. If you have to go to the emergency room, insist they test for heart attack.



Adrienne%26#039;s dilemna:?

Go to the hospital - NOW - chest pain - always go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive