Saturday, October 31, 2009

After I had a stent put in-blood pressure is low?

would appreciate some suggestions other than metoprolol (which I am taking now) cause I also take xanax, which lowers my heart rate. My pressure was 90/50 at my 3 month checkup. Dr. said it just meant my heart didn%26#039;t have to work as hard but I think it is too low. I have NEVER had HIGH blood pressure even when they found the blockage. Can you help me? and Thanks



After I had a stent put in-blood pressure is low?

do you get tired more than normal? And why was a stent put in? Which artery? Not that it matters. I had 3 put in and about 6 or 8 months after the operation, I discovered I had developed anemia for some reason. So I started taking iron and that helped more than I dreamed. Before that, I thought I%26#039;d NEVER see Europe again. Now, I friggin LIVE here!



After I had a stent put in-blood pressure is low?

thanks for the info and I%26#039;m glad you are doing ok and live where you wanted to!! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive