Saturday, October 31, 2009

Someone Please Tell Me Whats Really Wrong With me?Doctors And Nurses Only Please?

I have had a pulse in my ears for over 8 months.At first it would appear only in the mornings.About four months ago I started hearing it around the clock and louder.I went to a gp and she found a innocent murmur,other than that post tramatic stress.She put me on meds and im seeing a therapist,but the gp refered me to an ent just in cast there was something other wrong with me other than ears.He checked me over and spent time with me and found nothing.He did say that I had patolous eustacian tube.Weight lost is normally assocaited with this and also he said that tmj would contribute ,but other than that ,there was no reason for scans or anything I would just have to live with it.I don%26#039;t have high blood pressure.My heart rate is about perfect most of the time .I have lost 30 pounds in four months and he said this would contribute to hearing my heart so much .The weight loss.Other than the pulse I feel ok.We did move to a lot higher altitude.Could weight and altitude cause this and PTSD



Someone Please Tell Me Whats Really Wrong With me?Doctors And Nurses Only Please?

you have stress disorder only.get treatment for it.you could need amitryptiline or fluoxetine.



only other thing concerned is your 30 pound wt loss.it need to be checked why .whether it is natural or any organic cause,get to your physician.



Someone Please Tell Me Whats Really Wrong With me?Doctors And Nurses Only Please?

You need to consider the structure of the vertebra at the top of the neck. . C.1..This vertebra is a ring shaped bone.. On either side there is a hole, allowing the passage of the artery to the cranial cavity. Should this vertebra be positioned at an angle which could impede the blood flow, you would get an exaggerated sound of the pulse, through bone conduction.



The cause of this condition would be strictly structural. I get this on occasion but generally attempt to keep my neck muscles well stretched, as it is the muscles attached to these bones which cause them to move out of their normal position.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive