Saturday, October 31, 2009

I can't figure out why ? please help me with my answer?

it started few days ago , suddenly I fell something and is a



sound from my stomach ,and in these two days I can hear my heart rate clearly (like beat for almost a second) and sometimes I hear the sounds almost like starving sounds but I know is not starving sound and I can hear them all day , and when I wake up,sometimes my leg is like beating itself for few seconds , but my leg wasn%26#039;t moving is a feeling within . sometimes my breast fell little it tingle ( prick ) .



My body doesn%26#039;t feel anything else , just fell something in my stomach and I don%26#039;t know what happen to me , the most time I heard is the heart beating.



I can%26#039;t figure out why ? please help me with my answer?

I think you need to see a doctor, just to check that theres nothing bad going on;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive