Saturday, October 31, 2009

Chest pains....?

Im 21, 5ft 5in 130pounds, BMI 21.6 healthy. But i keep having pains under my left boob and in the center of my chest a half inch above where my rib cage meets but only like 5, quick 1 secound surges then it gos away for a few hours. Im super tired all the time and if i do find the energy to go to the gym I feel fine unless I get a heart rate of 176 or higher then I will almost faint. No family history of heart problems, No smoking/drinking, No medications, No STD%26#039;s, No Mono.......Possiably the only thing I can think of is stress...



Could this not be a serious problem?



Chest pains....?

The only thng I could think of that could be serious in a healthy young person like you is maybe heart valve problems. Has anyone ever told you that you had a heart murmur? Either way, if it%26#039;s been going on for awhile, you might check with your doc. It%26#039;s hard to tell people exactly WHAT you have, but docs are usually good at saying what it%26#039;s NOT. Good luck Oh, by the way, B/P is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive