Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is Bradycardia and two valve leakage normal?

The Dr. just diagnois me with Bradycardia at 48 bpm 70% of the time and 58 bpm at my highest rate also, he had found two leaking valves. I%26#039;m also over weight which doesn%26#039;t help but, I%26#039;m limited because of my arthitis that I have. What would be my next step. The Dr. said that I was not on any med%26#039;s that would slow my heart rate down. I also have type 2 diabetes. I%26#039;m going to have a sleep apnea test done next week. Thank you for any help answering these questions. What should I expect to happen from all of this? Thanks again.



Is Bradycardia and two valve leakage normal?

Bradycardia is not good because the heart beats so slow and if there are two valves that is weak or has a hole it cannot pump effectively and need to be replaced.



Is Bradycardia and two valve leakage normal?

ok, the best thing to do is eat right and excersise. honestly, you know how to eat. just eat small healthy portions, and only eat until you are full. healthy in between meal snacks like vegetables (NOT FRUITS) will help increase your metabolism naturally. and the best excersise? the one you will do! just walking for about an hour will make a drastic difference in how you feel and improve your self esteem as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive