Saturday, October 31, 2009

I don't know how 2 get access 2 her? Girls cn reply better!?

I like a girl in my coll. very much. Shez so beautiful that i don%26#039;t want 2 leave her. Shz an angel 4 me. Shz in my dreams always. Smetimes i feel dat i shud marry her only.



I want 2 express my feelings 4 her, but therz a prblm.



Whenever she comes near me i bcme nervous. I don%26#039;t knw y?



My heart rate increases. Heart beats so strongly in front of her that i can listen 2 it. My hands start tremblling. My voice softens a little.



M nt normal in front of her.



I didn%26#039;t hav dared to talk 2 her even once.



Is this normal?



Had anyone experienced it, except me?



Can any1 tell me d solution 2 dis prblm?



What 2 say her?



What r methods 2 get an access 2 her?



Hw 2 propose her in dis condition?



Help me plz!!!!.........



Thank U 4 ur great answers!....



Plz b friendly with me....



I don%26#039;t know how 2 get access 2 her? Girls cn reply better!?

sure... 2 pts! hehe



I don%26#039;t know how 2 get access 2 her? Girls cn reply better!?

That was extremely difficult to read. please don%26#039;t post like that on the internet.



Don%26#039;t let yourself be controlled by your fear. If you do, you have no one to blame but yourself.



As well, don%26#039;t obsess over her. Girls can tell and it comes off badly.



I don%26#039;t know how 2 get access 2 her? Girls cn reply better!?

just be yourself and everything will be fine!



I don%26#039;t know how 2 get access 2 her? Girls cn reply better!?

Are you crazy? Don%26#039;t propose to her. Why be with someone that you can%26#039;t be comfortable and be yourself with? That%26#039;s no fun. She is probably way out of your league and that%26#039;s why you feel so wierd and ackward around her unless you are a teenager or something. Have a few drinks and then talk to her if you are always nervous. Why would she want to marry a stalker that she doesn%26#039;t even know?



I don%26#039;t know how 2 get access 2 her? Girls cn reply better!?

wow... you are in deep for this girl. Im sorry but i have no suggestions... but good luck



I don%26#039;t know how 2 get access 2 her? Girls cn reply better!?

ok 1st of all that is so hard to read- can you please just type normal!? well if i undertand right..... this isnt unusual- everyone gets nervous around people that they like. just tell her how you feel- but dont come off as strong as you typed up there- if you go up to a girl and say you want to marry only her- thats bound to creep her out a little. but what i want to know is how you have such strong feelings for her if uv never even talked to her? then this is just a silly little crush- you cant have such strong feelings for someone and want to marry them if youve never even talked to her. and by the way- it sounds weired asking how to %26quot;get access to her%26quot; like ur trying to break some code or something- and by the way you sound like a creepy stalker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive